Executive/ Senior Executive, Facilities Management
You will help to enhance the competitiveness of Jewel Changi Airport retail, F&B and services businesses; as well as make Jewel Changi Airport a world class lifestyle destination, acclaimed for excellence in operations and service. Your role comprises of:
Lift Escalators Travellators (LETs)
· To manage contractors performing Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Corrective Maintenance (CM) of the LETs equipment
· Ensure all works in compliance with Work Procedures, Work Instructions, Work Safety Manual/ Procedures, Quality Procedures and Statutory Codes of Practice.
· Be the liaison officer for incident/ accident investigation by Building and Construction Authority (BCA), coordinating on-site works and provide updates.
· Assist in Audit and Inspection for both internal and external parties.
· Person-In-Charge to supervise the maintenance or repair work carried out by contractors. and ensure work carried out meets the expected standards and quality.
· To report on the chronic and problematic LETs and mitigation plan.
· To put up the recommendation of parts replacement.
· To forecast and monitor the cyclical replacement.
· To perform Life-Cycle Cost Analysis
· Contract administration including evaluation of contractors’ performance and review of contract specifications.
· Present technical reports and solutions; explaining and communicating technical requirements and designs to stakeholders.
· To enforce a high standard of workmanship by keeping in touch with industry practices and continually roll out initiatives.
Air-conditioning Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV)
· To keep track maintenance/breakdown/A&A works with follow up actions for systems such as chillers, AHU, FCU, etc.
· Ensure all maintenance works are carried out according to prescribed checklist and schedule.
· To improve the efficiency of the existing operational process, innovating and implementing systems improvement on energy conservation.
· Conduct regular inspection of existing aircon system to ensure that all maintenance programmes are implemented effectively in strict compliance with instructions and guidelines.