PLAY NOW, PAY LATER!
With Atome Pay, you can now split your purchase of the PlayAtJewel Annual Pass into 3 interest-free payments! Simply select “Atome” during checkout.
Visit www.atome.sg for the full payment and usage terms & conditions.
Annual / Season Pass Holders Year Long Perks
Enjoy exclusive promotion(s) at selected outlets in Jewel Changi Airport.
- 10% off for Changi Lounge Access
- Up to 20% at participating hotels (Crowne Plaza Changi Airport, Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore & YOTELAIR Singapore Changi Airport)
Click here for more info
Valid for Individual/Family Annual Pass & Individual Season Pass
- 20% off Singapore Resident Individual attraction tickets, Jewel-rassic Quest and Bundle Deals*
- Invitations to exclusive events/ launches
*Up to 10 tickets to be purchased onsite via Jewel L5 Concierge.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Valid for Individual/Family Annual Pass & Individual Season Pass.
Terms and Conditions
USE OF ATTRACTIONS PASSES
Depending on the type of Attractions Pass membership, Passholder may enjoy the privileges and benefits stated here . Privileges and benefits are offered at the sole and absolute discretion of JCAT and they are non-transferable and non-assignable.
Attractions Pass admissions:
Individual Adult Passes and Individual Child/Senior Passes are non-transferable and admits the Passholder only.
Family Annual Pass is limited to a maximum of 2 Adults and 5 Child/Senior.
Guest to login and present a valid e-card for admission into attractions or in order to enjoy the Attractions Pass privileges. All children must be accompanied by an adult. JCAT attraction staff may request for photo identification for verification prior to admission.
Admission to the various Jewel Changi Airport attractions using the Attractions Pass is subject to blackout dates; closure of attractions due to maintenance or force majeure events; and separate ticketed events. Please refer to the Jewel Changi Airport Attractions website for more information.
The use of the Attractions Pass for admissions into Jewel Changi Airport’s attractions is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the attractions. All Passholders and users of the Attractions Pass for entry in to the attractions agree to Jewel Changi Airport’s attractions terms and conditions. Please refer to jewel.sg/terms for the full terms & conditions of the Jewel Changi Airport’s attractions.
Click here for the full Terms & Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is PlayAtJewel membership?
PlayAtJewel membership is the official membership programme by Jewel Changi Airport, which comprises 3 types of passes:
i. Individual Annual Pass
ii. Family Annual Pass
iii. Season Pass
As a member, you will be able to enjoy great savings and privileges while visiting Jewel Changi Airport and Canopy Park on Level 5. The PlayAtJewel membership can be renewed 30 days before expiry.
2. How can I sign up for PlayAtJewel membership?
You can sign up for PlayAtJewel membership via Jewel Changi Airport official website.
Click on the “Sign Up” icon and follow the instructions to sign up for a new PlayAtJewel membership.
3. What are the benefits that I can enjoyed as a PlayAtJewel passholder?
PlayAtJewel passholders can enjoy privileges and perks such as:
- Unlimited admission to the Canopy Park, Mastercard® Canopy Bridge, Hedge Maze, Mirror Maze, Bouncing Net and Walking Net.
- Invitations to Jewel Changi Airport’s workshops and events
- Exclusive dining and retail privileges, plus birthday perks during your special month
4. How long is my PlayAtJewel membership valid for?
For PlayAtJewel Individual / Family Annual passholder, the membership is valid for one (1) year from the date of application.
For PlayAtJewel Season passholder, the membership is valid for six (6) months from date of application.
5. How do I check my PlayAtJewel membership expiry date?
Your PlayAtJewel membership validity period is indicated on your membership e-Card. To check your PlayAtJewel membership expiry date, simply log in to your membership e-Card via Jewel Changi Airport official website, click on the “Login” icon, the expiry date will be reflected beside the e-Card.
6. Do you offer concessionary PlayAtJewel membership for Senior Citizens?
Concessionary PlayAtJewel membership is available for Seniors 60 years old and above, with Singapore NRIC of FIN card. You may find the prices for the respective concessionary Senior memberships under each PlayAtJewel membership category.
7. Do you offer a concessionary PlayAtJewel membership for students?
While we do not offer a concessionary PlayAtJewel membership for students, concessionary PlayAtJewel membership is available for children aged 3 to 12 years old. You may find the prices for the respective child memberships under each PlayAtJewel membership category.
8. Can I convert my admission tickets to a PlayAtJewel membership?
Only Bundle Deals 2 & 4 tickets are allowed to be converted into PlayAtJewel membership.
Same day admission Bundle Deals 2 & 4 tickets will be refunded, and guests will be required to purchase the PlayAtJewel membership separately.
Any other Individual Attraction, Bundle Deals 1 and 3 tickets are not applicable for conversion.
You may convert your admission tickets under the following conditions:
- Admission tickets must be presented.
- Conversion must be processed on the same day of admission and based on 1 admission ticket to 1 membership.
- Travel agent tickets, complimentary tickets and all promotional tickets are not eligible for conversion to membership.
9. As a PlayAtJewel membership passholder, do I still need to make any timeslot reservation for Bouncing Net?
No reservation is required, and you may join the queue to enjoy our Bouncing Net on the day of visit.
10. Must all members of the PlayAtJewel Family Annual passholders be present to enter the ticketed attractions or enjoy the privileges?
Any member(s) of the Family PlayAtJewel membership can present the PlayAtJewel e-Card for entry into ticketed attractions. All child entry must be accompanied by a paying adult or an adult PlayAtJewel member.
11.Who can I contact if I face any issues regarding my membership?
You may write in to our Jewel Guest Centre at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 6956 9898 (10am - 10pm) to speak with our Jewel Guest Centre team.
During Sign Ups
1. My spouse and I wish to sign up for a membership. We have one child and he/she will be turning 3 within this year. Should my spouse and I sign up for two PlayAtJewel Individual Annual pass or should we sign up for a PlayAtJewel Family Annual pass?
Child below 3 years old is entitled to free admission. The family may choose to purchase 2 PlayAtJewel Individual Annual pass and separately purchase child admission ticket for each visit once the child turns 3 or alternatively, the family may purchase PlayAtJewel Family Annual pass to enjoy the PlayAtJewel membership’s benefit and privileges throughout the membership period.
2. I have purchased a PlayAtJewel Family Annual pass for 2 adults and 1 child last month, can I top up $30 to add on a 2nd child?
Any add on of family member to the membership is not allowed after purchase.
3. Can I replace a member in the middle of the membership validity period?
As memberships are non-transferable, member replacements or change are not permitted in the middle of the membership validity period.
4. We are a multi-generation family (parents, grandparents and grandchildren), comprising of 2 Senior, 2 adults and 4 children. Which PlayAtJewel membership should I take up?
PlayAtJewel Family Annual pass allows purchase for up to 2 Adult + 5 child/senior. The family may sign up for PlayAtJewel Family Annual pass for 2 Adult + 5 child/senior and 1 PlayAtJewel Individual Annual pass for child/senior.
1. When am I able to renew my membership?
Renewal option will be available at your membership login page 30 days prior to expiry and you may click on “RENEW” to proceed.
2. My membership is due for renewal and I wish to change my membership type but I am experiencing issues. What should I do?
You may write in to our Jewel Guest Centre at this email: email@example.com or call +65 6956 9898 (10am - 10pm) for assistance.
PlayAtJewel Membership Privileges
1. How can my Family enjoy the Jewel Privileges?
Simply present your PlayAtJewel membership e-Card when placing your order to enjoy the F&B or Retail privileges. Please note that you may be asked for your identification card for verification purposes.
2. I am a member of PlayAtJewel. Am I able to authorize a friend, family member or caretaker to enjoy my membership’s benefits and privileges?
All PlayAtJewel membership is non-transferable. Passholder must be present to enjoy PlayAtJewel benefits and privileges.
1. I have received free parking privilege as part of a promotion. How do I enjoy the 2-hours free parking?
To enjoy the benefits, simply download Changi Rewards – Car Pass mobile app and submit both your Car Plate and IU numbers.
Please refer to below for the guide:
If you already have the iChangi App installed on your mobile device and are an existing Changi Rewards Member:
- Using your mobile device’s camera function, scan the QR code on the voucher, which will launch your iChangi app which will redirect automatically to CarPass module within your iChangi app
- Verify/Input your vehicle license plate number and the IU number returned
- Click “Proceed” to confirm IU number
- Parking rewards will be auto credited to Changi Rewards member’s account based on the IU number confirmed in Step (4)
If you are not a Changi Rewards Member yet or do not have the iChangi App installed on your mobile device:
- Download the iChangi app
- Sign up & activate your Changi Rewards account
- Exit the iChangi app
- Using your mobile device’s camera function, scan the QR code on the voucher, which will redirect automatically to CarPass module within your iChangi app
- Input your vehicle license plate number and the IU number returned
- Click “Proceed” to confirm IU number
- Parking rewards will be auto credited to Changi Rewards member’s account based on the IU number confirmed in Step (6)
2. Do I need to scan all 12 QR code vouchers given to me? What is the utilization period of each 2-hours free parking?
Scanning of 1 QR code voucher will entitle you to 2-hours free parking at Jewel Changi Car Park. We will encourage user to only scan when you wish to redeem for it as currently CarPass does not support the porting of IU number.
Upon scanning the QR code voucher, the parking privilege will be valid for 365 days from date of scan. Please note that all 2-hours free parking voucher(s) must be scanned before the expiry date stated on the voucher.
3. I am an existing user of CarPass and I already have existing complimentary parking vouchers in my account, am I able to choose which voucher to utilize first?
With the introduction of CarPass, your parking charges will be off-set based on the following sequence:
- Relevant parking rewards redeemed under the Jewel and Changi Airport promotions,
- Platinum or Gold parking benefits,
- PlayAtJewel membership parking benefits,
- Parking rebates redeemed with Changi Rewards points,
- Any physical parking coupon issued by Changi Airport or Jewel Changi Airport, and lastly
- Cash Card / Autopass Card
4. Is the 2-hours free parking stackable with existing vouchers in my Car Pass account?
Yes. However, car park rewards are not stackable if it is redeemed from the same promotion/campaign.
5. Can I scan all 12 QR code vouchers and get 24 Hours of free parking?
No, please note that car park rewards are not stackable if it is redeemed from the same promotion/campaign.
6. Am I able to share the 12 QR code vouchers with my friends who are not members of PlayAtJewel Membership Programme?
Please note that the 2-hours free parking are non-transferrable.
7. I have misplaced my 2-hours free parking QR code voucher, am I able to get a replacement?
This voucher is not refundable and exchangeable for cash, and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
8. I have problems redeeming/using my parking coupons using CarPass, how can I get help?
You can call Changi Airport hotline at 6595 6868 [24 hours daily] to speak with their Customer Service Representatives or write in to firstname.lastname@example.org