Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager, M&E
Home to the world’s largest indoor waterfall and a verdant indoor landscape, Jewel Changi Airport is an integration of engineering marvels with nature. It is also an iconic multi-dimensional destination that houses not just a mall, but also attractions, gardens, hotel and aviation facilities under a striking glass and steel dome.
As the Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager for M&E, you will be part of the Mechanical, Electrical, Safety & Attractions (“MESA”) team that manages Jewel’s mechanical, electrical and attractions systems, as well as the overall fire safety and workplace safety & health. As a core member of MESA, you will:
- Manage the assigned M&E, attractions and/or fire protection systems and the related service providers/ vendors, which includes administering the corresponding contracts, reviewing their performance, and ensuring services delivered to & exceed expectations.
- Seek continual improvement including but not limited to enhanced process/ procedure formulation, recommendation for upgrading, life-cycle cost analysis, preparation of technical reports, tender specifications, procurement and necessary approvals, etc.
- Ensure all activities comply with approved work processes & instructions, safety procedures, quality controls and statutory Codes of Practice, among others.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities for annual (re)certifications, licenses to operate, submission of regulatory documents, etc.
- Support the associated budgeting, expenditure, and administration.
- Support both the mall & attractions operations, events and other ad-hoc projects.
- Be prepared to assume the role of a Senior FSM, if appointed.