EXPANDING OUR BUSINESS


The endless pursuit of delivering a first-in-class travel experience for our customers and partner airports.  

Changi Airports International

Changi Airports International

Wholly-owned by Changi Airport Group, our expertise is solidly based on the experience of running Changi Airport‚ÄĒconsistently acknowledged as one of the best in the world. Now, with years of airport management and development knowledge behind us, we are proud to play a part in elevating standards of airports everywhere.

Our broad range of business activities includes investment in foreign airports, provision of consultancy, and implementation of airport management services.

Find out more

Changi Recommends, Changi Travel Services

Changi Travel Services

Changi Travel Services operates Changi Recommends, a travel concierge providing an extensive range of leisure and business services such as ChangiWiFi, SIM cards, foreign exchange, corporate travel management and airline general sales.‚Äč

Find out more

Jewel Changi Airport

Jewel Changi Airport

Jewel Changi Airport (Jewel) is a joint venture between Changi Airport Group (CAG) and CapitaLand Development (CLD). CAG is the majority 51% shareholder while CapitaLand Development owns the remaining 49%. With its unique combination of top-notch retail offerings, attractions and aviation facilities amid a garden setting, Jewel’s multi-faceted facility demonstrates the perfect combination of the strengths of CAG and CapitaLand Development in their respective domains to enliven an airport development, with retail at its core. 

 

Find out more