Executive, User Experience
The Development team is responsible for supporting and delivering events and experiences to Jewel’s guests. We work with cross-functional teams and a variety of vendors to execute various business development and enhancement initiatives. Additionally, we support day-to-day business operations such as VIP venue management, financial management, as well as internal training and development.
As an Executive, you will endeavour to deliver seamless event planning, execution and post event follow-up. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist in implementing and evolving processes, guidelines and standards for the team events’ strategy, deliverables, and initiatives in conjunction with internal teams.
- Assist in strategic planning and executing events and programmes, targeted to increase mindshare, footfall and spending.
- Assist in coordinating with internal teams on corporate/ VIP venues and events.
- Plan, implement and study minimum viable products for future scalability.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors on training and development initiatives.