Senior Executive, User Experience
The Development team is responsible for supporting and delivering events and experiences to Jewel’s guests. We work with cross-functional teams and a variety of vendors to execute various business development and enhancement initiatives. Additionally, we support day-to-day business operations such as VIP venue management, financial management, as well as internal training and development.
As a Senior Executive, you will endeavour to deliver seamless event planning, execution and post event follow-up. Primary responsibilities include:
· Assist in implementing and evolving processes, guidelines and standards for the team events’ strategy, deliverables, and initiatives in conjunction with internal teams.
· Assist in strategic planning, and execute events/ programmes targeted to increase mindshare, footfall and spending.
· Coordinate with internal teams on corporate/ VIP venues and events.
· Plan, implement and study minimum viable products for future scalability.
· Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors on training and development initiatives.