Executive/ Senior Executive, M&E
Home to the world’s largest indoor waterfall and a verdant indoor landscape, Jewel is an integration of engineering marvels with nature. It is also an iconic multi-dimensional destination that houses not just a mall, but also attractions, gardens, hotel and aviation facilities under a striking glass and steel dome. As a core member of Jewel’s M&E team, you will:
- Oversee one or more M&E sub systems, such as the ACMV, Electrical Switch Board, FCU/AHU, CCTV, Fire Protection and Lift, Escalator, Travellator (LET).
- Oversee one or more attractions systems, such as the Rain Vortex and Canopy Park attractions.
- Manage related service providers, administer the corresponding contracts, review their performance, and ensure services delivered to & exceed expectations.
- Ensure all activities comply with approved work processes & instructions, safety procedures, quality controls and statutory Codes of Practice, among others. Improve existing and formulate new procedures.
- Responsible for the continual improvement, upgrading and procurement of the systems & services under your charge, including but not limited to life-cycle cost analysis, preparation of technical reports, tender specifications & necessary approvals, etc.
- Support both the mall & attractions operations, events and other ad-hoc projects.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities for annual (re)certifications, licenses to operate, submission of regulatory documents, etc.