Executive, Human Resources & Administration
Reporting to Manager, Human Resources, the candidate will provide support for the full spectrum of HR functions including but not limited to: recruitment & selection, onboarding & offboarding, payroll administration, training & development, and employee engagement activities.
• Assist in the sourcing, arranging and interviewing of candidates
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee data in their p-files and HR system
• Manage employees’ onboarding and offboarding requirements
• Manage employee’s monthly payroll, CPF submission, IR21, IR8A, etc
• Support the HR Manager on employee compensation and benefits management
• Process Government-Paid Leave application / claims and government grant
• Support training administration including registration of courses, application of funding
grants, coordinating of training courses, etc.
• Support the HR Manager on the annual performance appraisal process
• Organize staff engagement activities, eg., teambuilding
• Support general office administration and any other ad-hoc HR duties