Manager/ Senior Manager, Finance
Jewel Changi Airport Devt Pte Ltd (JCAD) is a joint venture between Changi Airport Group and CapitaLand Mall Asia to manage Jewel Changi Airport. Strategically located in the heart of the airport, Jewel is a world-class lifestyle destination that will enable the Changi air hub to capture passenger mindshare and strongly boost Singapore’s appeal as a stopover point for travellers.
Reporting directly to the Head Finance, the candidate will assume responsibility for areas of financial and management accounting relating to accounts receivables functions, attractions revenue accounting, monthly closing of accounts, preparation of audit schedules and variance analysis..
Supervise and provide guidance to a team of 2 – 3 finance executives on the overall financial and management accounting function of Jewel which includes the following:
- Perform Account Receivables functions such as rental and utility billing, review aging, preparation of GIRO collections.
- Handle tenant queries on billing and payment matters.
- Review Attractions billings matters, including accounts reconciliations, liaising with ticketing vendor on report discrepancies, customer refunds.
- Ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards relating to revenue recognition, including rent amortization computation.
- Actively follow up on outstanding debts to maintain healthy accounts receivables aging.
- Perform accounts reconciliations for online, over-the-counter and third-party sales channels
- Prepare/review intercompany billings.
- Perform month end closing activities and prepare reporting to shareholders.
- Perform variance analysis on income and expenses.
- Liaise with auditors on yearly audit and any special transactions.
- Manage petty cash float and perform petty cash float verifications.
- Assist in the preparation of annual and mid-year budgets.
- Prepare bank loan reporting to lenders.
- Devise and enforce finance policies and procedures relating to accounts receivables (including billing, collections, arrears management)
- Liaise with IRAS personnel on property tax related queries.