Jewel Changi Airport Devt Pte Ltd (JCAD) is a joint venture between Changi Airport Group and CapitaLand Mall Asia to manage the upcoming development, Jewel Changi Airport. Strategically located in the heart of the airport, Jewel is envisaged to be a world-class lifestyle destination that will enable the Changi air hub to capture passenger mindshare and strongly boost Singapore’s appeal as a stopover point for travelers.
Reporting directly to the Finance, the candidate will assume responsibility for all areas of financial and management accounting. This will include monthly closing of accounts, preparation of audit schedules, variance analysis, filing of GST returns & income tax filing and payment processing.
Your duties include the following financial and management accounting functions:
· Perform month end closing activities and prepare monthly financial statements.
· Perform variance analysis on balance sheet and income statement.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Group Reporting Package for submission to both shareholders.
· Timely preparation of year-end statutory financial statements.
· Liaise with auditors on yearly audit and any special transactions
· Manage Accounts Payable aging
· Process and issue payments to contractors and vendors
· Prepare monthly cash flow forecast
· Prepare intercompany billings.
· Enforce finance policies and procedures
· Prepare and file income tax returns.
· Prepare and file GST Returns