Executive/ Senior Executive, Finance
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the candidate will assume responsibility for areas of financial and management accounting including monthly closing of accounts, variance analysis, preparation of management reports, facilitate audit process.
Your duties include the following financial and management accounting functions:
- Perform month end closing activities and prepare monthly financial statements.
- Prepare journal vouchers (e.g., accrual of expenses, prepayment amortization) for month-end closing
- Perform analytical review on income and expenses, balance sheet and cash flow.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual Group Reporting Package for submission to both shareholders.
- Assist with preparation of year-end statutory financial statements and supporting workings
- Liaise with auditors on yearly statutory audit and special purpose audit for shareholder reporting
- Prepare and administer documentations for loan financing
- Assist with preparation of tax computations and help to compile information for replies to IRAS queries.
- Prepare and file GST Returns