In view of the prevailing Covid-19 situation in Singapore, click here for more information on the measures taken at Jewel to ensure the well-being of our guests and staff.
Advisory on COVID-19
4 / 9
ENHANCED PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AT JEWEL CHANGI AIRPORT
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, Jewel Changi Airport has stepped up and implemented the following precautionary measures:
1) Jewel Changi Airport is taking additional precautionary measures to give our guests a safe and comfortable shopping & dining experience. Temperature screening will be conducted at entry points during the mall’s main operating hours.
2) Temperature screening for all staff before the start and end of each shift. Staff with fever & flu-like symptoms will be asked to seek immediate medical treatment.
3) Deploy hand sanitisers at all concierge counters and Canopy Park attractions.
4) Staff will monitor closely for guests looking unwell and urge them to seek medical consultation at the nearest clinic at Terminal 3. Masks will also be provided to the guests who feel unwell.
5) Cleaning regimes and disinfection efforts have also been intensified.
6) Temperature screening will also be carried out for all guests entering Canopy Park, Changi Experience Studio, Changi Lounge, and YotelAIR Singapore Changi Airport.